Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Reviewed
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a top quality masticating juicer and is a perfect purchase if you’re a regular juicer. The 80 RPM processing speed and dual stage juice processing system ensure that you get both a high quality juice and a high juice yield from your fruits and vegetables while the pulp ejection function allows you to juice continuously with ease. The best part is the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is covered by a highly impressive 15 year warranty, so you can be sure that your purchase is protected for many years to come.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Features:
- 80 RPM processing speed which minimizes foaming and clogging.
- Dual stage juice processing system which provides a high juice yield.
- Durable GE Ultem Auger which is eight times stronger than most plastics.
- Grinding function which can be used to grind up baby food, coffee beans, herbs and spices, nuts and seeds and much more.
- Powerful gear reduction motor which provides the equivalent of 2HP.
- Pulp ejection function which allows you to juice continuously.
- 15 year limited warranty which entitles you to a free repair or replacement if the juicer stops working in that period.
- Juicer type = masticating.
- Product size = 14.5 inches by 6.5 inches by 15.5 inches.
- Product weight = 18 pounds.
Omega J8006 Juicer Good Points:
- Efficient:- If you’re after a juicer that squeezes every last drop from the fruits and vegetables you put into it, you’ll love the Omega J8006 Juicer. Not only does it have an extremely high juice yield and spit out very dry pulp but it also processes the juice with less oxidation and froth. This means not only do you get more juice and less waste but the juice that comes out tastes much fresher and cleaner.
- Easy To Clean:- Another plus point with the Omega Juicer is that it’s quick and easy to clean. The four main parts can be easily disassembled and then once you’ve took them apart, you simply rinse them off in the sink with some hot soapy water and you’re done.
- Quiet:- One final benefit of the Juicer is that it’s relatively quiet for a juicer. While it’s not completely silent, you can be in the same room as it without it being distracting. This is great if you have neighbours or other people in the house to consider because you can run the juicer without disturbing them.
- Slow:- While the Omega Juicer is efficient at extracting every last drop of juice from the fruits and vegetables you put in it, it does take its time when doing this. This isn’t a huge problem but if juicer speed is one of your primary features, you may want to look at another model.
- Small Chute:- Another area where the Omega J8006 Juicer could be better is its chute size. This means you have to spend more time preparing and chopping your fruits and vegetables than you would with other juicers. Again this isn’t a major issue but it does add to your overall juicing time.
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a quality product that produces great tasting juice, cleans up well and doesn’t make too much noise. It’s not the fastest juicer on the market but it is one of the most efficient, so if you want great tasting juice and a high juice yield, you won’t be disappointed with the Omega J8006.